Opens Memorial Day Weekend, Monday, May 25, 2020, at 1 p.m. (Weather permitting). Call 563-422-5571 for details. See below for our regular hours.
After School Begins in the fall, the Hours of Operation change. We will be open through Labor Day Weekend: Monday-Thursday (3:30-6:00 pm), Saturday-Sunday (1:00-6:00pm). If school is let out early due to heat, the pool will open earlier depending on dismissal time.
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS THE DECISION OF THE PARKS AND RECREATION BOARD TO CLOSE THE AQUATIC CENTER AFTER 1.5 HOURS IF THERE ARE LESS THAN 20 PEOPLE IN ATTENDANCE. THOSE IN ATTENDANCE WILL BE NOTIFIED IF THE POOL WILL CLOSE EARLY SO ARRANGEMENTS FOR RIDES CAN BE MADE BEFORE CLOSING. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ON WHETHER WE WILL BE OPEN, PLEASE CALL THE AQUATIC CENTER AT 563-422-5571. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE YOU.
- Season Pass for 1 member under age 6: $25
- Season Pass for 1 member over age 6: $75
- Season Pass for 2 members: $140
- Season Pass for 3 members: $150
- Season Pass for 4 members: $160
- Season Pass for 5 members: $170
- Season Pass for 6 members: $180
- Season Pass for 7-10 members: $200
- 10-Punch Card for person 6 or older: $45
- 10-Punch Card for person 5 or younger: $20
- Ages 5 & under: $2
- Ages 6 & over: $5
10 Punch Card
- Ages 5 & under: $20
- Ages 6 & over: $45
Public Swimming Hours
- Monday-Sunday 1-6:30 p.m. Flotation and swim toys are allowed 5-6:30 p.m. Life Jackets and water wings not allowed at any time.
- Adult Lap Swim – Monday-Friday 5-6:30 p.m. or 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Water Aerobics – Monday-Friday 5-6 p.m. $5 per time. Starts July 1.
- Private Lessons – Must be arranged with instructor. Contact pool for list of instructors after May 1, 2020.
- We will be cleaning every 1.5 hours at the pool to help reduce the chance of getting the COVID-19 virus at the Aquatic Center. All chairs, locker rooms, diving boards, slide hand rails will be disinfected.
2020 Swim Team will not have regular meets this summer.
Private Pool Parties
Please contact Kathleen Guyer or one of the assistant managers to schedule a private pool party. The pool is not reserved until an written contract has been signed by a manager and contracting party. Fees are:
- $100 for 25 people or less
- $125 for 26-50 people
- $150 for 51-75
- $175 for 76-100
- $200 for 101-125
American Red Cross swimming lessons are offered every summer. Please click on the link for registration form and additional information. Due to the large number of lesson requests, we have added another hour of lessons each day. Level two and three will have 9-10 a.m, 10-11 a.m., and 11-Noon. You will be contacted by Parks and Recreation to let you know when your child has been placed in lessons. Thank you for your understanding. See the revised dates on the registration form below.
Aquatic Center is looking for summer employees. The lifeguard course will be held March 1-3, 2020, at the Luther pool. Cost for the class is $175.
A Water Safety Instructor course will be held at the West Union Aquatic Center at a time to be determined. This course qualifies an individual to team American Red Cross Swimming Skills. Cost of the course is $175 and includes all the materials necessary to be a successful instructor. Instructors are needed for the 2020 season.