WUAC Phone Number: 563-422-5571
Monday, May 30, 2022, at 1 p.m.
See below for our regular hours.
Public Swimming Hours
- Monday-Sunday 1-6:30 p.m. Flotation and swim toys are allowed 5-6:30 p.m. Life Jackets and water wings not allowed at any time.
- Adult Lap Swim – Monday-Friday 12 noon-1 p.m.
- Water Aerobics – Monday-Friday 5-6 p.m. $5 per time. Starts July 5.
- Private Lessons – Must be arranged through Parks and Recreation. Contact Parks and Recreation at 563-422-3685 to be put on a list.
After School Begins in the fall, the Hours of Operation change. We will be open through Labor Day Weekend: Monday-Thursday (3:30-6:00 pm), Saturday-Sunday (1:00-6:00pm). If school is let out early due to heat, the pool will open earlier depending on dismissal time.
PARKS AND RECREATION BOARD POLICY:
AQUATIC CENTER ATTENDANCE POLICY:
AFTER 1.5 HOURS IF THERE ARE LESS THAN 20 PEOPLE IN ATTENDANCE. THOSE IN ATTENDANCE WILL BE NOTIFIED IF THE POOL WILL CLOSE EARLY.
- Ages 5 & under: $2
- Ages 6 & over: $5
Children who are not strong swimmers should be accompanied by a trusted person
- Season Pass for 1 member 5 yrs and younger: $45
- Season Pass for 1 member 6 yrs and older: $95
- Season Pass for 2 members: $165
- Season Pass for 3 members: $175
- Season Pass for 4 members: $185
- Season Pass for 5 members: $195
- Season Pass for 6 members: $210
- Season Pass for 7-10 members: $250
- Senior Season Pass 1 member over age 62: $60
- Season Pass Water Aerobics/ Lap Swim: $60
10 Punch Card – Great for Gifts!
- Ages 5 & under: $20
- Ages 6 & over: $50
Private Pool Parties
How to make Reservations?
Contact Trey Kuhens at WU Park and Rec (563-380-8496)
$125 for 25 people or less
$150 for 26-50
$175 for 51-75
$225 for 76-100
$250 for 101-125