- Season Pass for 1 member under age 6: $25
- Season Pass for 1 member over age 6: $75
- Season Pass for 2 members: $140
- Season Pass for 3 members: $150
- Season Pass for 4 members: $160
- Season Pass for 5 members: $170
- Season Pass for 6 members: $180
- Season Pass for 7-10 members: $200
- 10-Punch Card for person 6 or older: $45
- 10-Punch Card for person 5 or younger: $20
- Ages 5 & under: $2
- Ages 6 & over: $5
10 Punch Card
- Ages 5 & under: $20
- Ages 6 & over: $45
Public Swimming Hours
- Monday-Friday 1-5 p.m. and 6-8 p.m. Flotation and swim toys are allowed evening hours only. Life Jackets and water wings not allowed.
- Saturday & Sunday 1-6 p.m. Flotation and swim toys are allowed. However, water wings and life jackets are not allowed.
- Adult Lap Swim - Monday-Friday 5-6 p.m.
- Water Aerobics - Monday-Friday 5-6 p.m. $5 per time.
- Private Lessons - Must be arranged with instructor. Contact pool for list of instructors.
There may be days when the pool needs to close early for swim team meets. Those dates are: Thursday, June 14, Tuesday, June 19, Thursday, June 28, Tuesday, July 10. These days may change because of weather delays.
Private Pool Parties
Please contact Kathleen Guyer or one of the assistant managers to schedule a private pool party. The pool is not reserved until an written contract has been signed by a manager and contracting party. Fees are:
- $100 for 25 people or less
- $125 for 26-50 people
- $150 for 51-75
- $175 for 76-100
- $200 for 101-125
American Red Cross swimming lessons are offered every summer. Please click on the link for registration form and additional information. Session A dates are June 4-15; Session B dates are June 18-29; Session C dates are Julyl 9-20. Due to lack of instructors and the ability to provide quality instruction, we will not be holding the Parent-Child or Preschool Aquatics programs.